We are pleased to announce the initial details of the XIV IPLS that will take place at Farmont Le Montreux Palace, in the stunning surroundings of Montreux, Switzerland, starting in the afternoon of Wednesday 19th to Friday 21st September 2018.
Montreux is a beautiful one hour train journey direct from Geneva Airport, with fantastic scenery as the train skirts around the edge of Lake Geneva.
IPLS is an association combining 11 European and Canadian Pharma Licensing Groups. This popular event attracts an extensive network of around 200 business development & licensing professionals from 15 countries across the healthcare industry to learn, network and partner in a relaxed environment.
Following the success of the online partnering system used during the 2017 event in Madrid, the programme will once again commence on Wednesday afternoon for pre-arranged one-to-one meetings prior the evening drinks reception held in Funky Claude’s Jazz Bar, overlooking Lake Geneva.
The 2-day programme with presentations and lively discussions starts on Thursday morning with a keynote presentation from the CEO of Novartis, Vas Narasimhan. We will also hear from companies including; BNP Paribas, Evaluate, Helsinn Healthcare Switzerland, IQVIA, and Servier.
Partnering and networking will be ongoing throughout the event, with a managed and dedicated one-to-one meeting room available, with extended breaks and a gala dinner on Thursday evening.
Keynote speakers and speakers will cover exciting topics in 5 different sessions:
- New Opportunities for Business Development in a Changing World
- News from the Regulatory & Market Access Environment and Their Impact on BD
- Lessons from Real World Case Studies
- Analysing the Hottest Deal Environment and New Dynamics
- Back to the Future: How Can We Build a Future Without Losing Our Past?
- NEW - Additional Training Workshops
- One to One Networking
- Relevant and Interesting Deal Case Histories
- Updates on Political Impacts to the Market
- Contemporary Regulatory and Market Access Reform
- BD, a Cross Boarder Business
- Industry leading Speakers
- Evening Networking Events
20% Early Bird Discount Offer: 875 € (available until 1st June 2018)
We have created an online registration page for this event that we hope will make the registration process much quicker and easier for all participants.
The details of the programme, local transport and link to the discounted accommodation at the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace are all available on the website https://plg-group.com/events/xiv-ipls.
Download list of companies
Download sponsorship options
Online registration page
Más información en la web del PLG-Group